Join the Team
Thanks for your interest in working at Rock Medical.
We are a dynamic organization made up of highly competitive, self-starters that never back down from a challenge. At the heart of Rock Medical is a results-oriented professional that craves knowledge and strives for continual growth. We excel at molding new sales associates into the best-trained representatives in the orthopedic industry. The right candidate has 2 to 4-years of proven success in a competitive field, and the capacity to develop the required skills to become an expert advisor in the operating room.
To the new employee, we offer the following benefits :
- Health insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Orthopedic Sales Representative
The Orthopedic Sales Representative will be consulting with surgeons in the operating room regarding the use state-of-the-art Arthrex implants and instruments. The primary responsibility will be to establish, build and maintain customer relations through constant communication and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for sustaining expert knowledge of our Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle as well as Hand & Wrist market share leading products.
The Sales Associate is responsible for working in a team environment to achieve predetermined territory sales goals and quotas. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market-leading product portfolio and having the ability to communicate with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and support staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- Only candidates with 2-5 years demonstrated sales experience in competitive B2B or orthopedics will be considered.
- Experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer, PA, or RN is also acceptable
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
Rock Medical Clinical Specialists are trained through a comprehensive medical education program involving anatomy, biomechanics, surgical techniques, intraoperative problem solving, product design and surgical outcome data collection.
Although the Clinical Specialist is not in a sales role, this position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle as well as Hand & Wrist market share leading products. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments while attending multiple operations daily.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology or clinical background of 2+ years preferred. Experience as an orthopedic PA, or RN also acceptable.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-assured, and comfortable with independent action
- Demonstrated initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to change and come up with practical ideas for problem-solving