Join the Team
Thanks for your interest in working at Rock Medical!
Making People Better is what we do. We are proud to develop the most advanced, minimally invasive products and techniques that contribute to a better quality of life for people around the world.
We offer the following benefits to new employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Training and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- + much more!
For more information about working at Rock Medical, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orthopedic Sales Representative
The Orthopedic Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining customer relations through constant communication and in-person appointments. This position is also responsible for sustaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. Additionally, a person in this role must have the ability to communicate with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and support staff regarding the use of Arthrex implants and instruments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Only candidates with 2+ years of demonstrated sales experience in competitive B2B or orthopedics will be considered.
- Experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer, PA, or RN is also acceptable
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.