Join the Team
Thank you for your interest in Rock Medical!
We are looking for...
- Team players - Exceeding the needs of our surgeon customers requires a great team. Nothing is more important to our future than being a great teammate.
- Enthusiasts - We are honored to represent Arthrex and their mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better. We will always work in accordance with the goals of our surgeon clients first.
- Champions - We are committed to being the most knowledgeable resources in the industry. We continuously aim to provide consistent, world-class customer service experiences to our customers.
Orthopedic Sales Representative
About the Role
The Orthopedic Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining customer relations through constant communication and in-person appointments. A person in this role will spend most days in the operating room and must have the ability to communicate with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and support staff regarding the use of Arthrex implants and instruments to meet and exceed sales objectives for the assigned territory. Additionally, the Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for sustaining expert knowledge of our market-leading product portfolio and remaining current on industry trends. The ultimate goal of this position is to become a Certified Technology Consultant.
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in competitive B2B or orthopedics is preferred.
- Experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer or Physician Assistant is also acceptable.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to relate to customers within the orthopedic/sports medicine market.
We offer the following benefits to new employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Training and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- + much more!
For more information about working at Rock Medical, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.